They Call Me a Writing Man

September 1st, 2018

Having always been interested in writing but never really done much actual work since school, I thought now would be a splendid time to bust out the metaphorical type writer and clickity clack up a real no-foolin' script for this bad boy.  After a month of design and brainstorming, I started officially writing.  To do this I ended up getting a trial to Celtx, which is what I used in college.  I'm quite saddened to see that it's not a program anymore, but more of a service.  Oh well. 

While the main pieces of the story are there, I'm still missing a few elements.  The plot consists of seven major scenes, but scene 3 and scene 6 are a little vague in my mind.  There is a lot of "The Hero enters this place and then something exciting happens to get her from point a to point b."  That is the biggest hurdle I need to overcome.  For scene six specifically I hope to have a vehicular chase sequence of some sort.  I also have a bit of dialogue I need to figure out.  I'm not aiming to have much speaking in this film, and most of it I'll probably end up doing myself for simplicity sake.